Work with us
Research - Collaboration - Service
Edinburgh Genomics aims to facilitate access to new technologies in genomic science, and cutting edge acumen in bioinformatic analysis, for all researchers in biomedicine.
While we are based within the exciting academic environment of the University of Edinburgh, we are open to collaboration with researchers across the biosciences, in other academic centres, in independent institutes, and in industry.
- project design advice
- next generation sequencing on the latest Illumina HiSeq X, 4000, HiSeq2500 and MiSeq platforms
- genotyping and microarray analysis on Illumina and Affymetrix platforms
- Sanger dideoxy sequencing using AB capillary instruments
- bioinformatics analyses using dedicated high
- performance computing, and depth interpretation platforms such as Genomatics Genome Analyser
- training in new generation genomics and bioinformatics
- support from conception to publication